About us at FSG.
The makeup of Fish Stewarding Group has been forged in the global corporate, entrepreneurial, entertainment and not-for-profit arenas. Presently, FSG focuses on only building authoritative businesses with authentically sound people.
We have found that for many, clarifying vision and building a business can be daunting. Such questions arise as….
- What is a responsible vision?
- How do I secure a vision so it’s not stolen from me?
- How do I tell my story over telling a story?
- What do I do next?
- What are the differences between messaging and marketing?
- Can I just focus on sales to get some money coming in?
- Is all business good business for me?
- How do I get financing and is all financing right for me?
- Should I develop strategic processes first or grow them over time?
To arrive at clarity for building responsible visions and executing business processes, FSG aims to do more than just consult or coach. To us, stewarding is a comprehensive concept that is based on coming along side for the benefit of another. With Fish Stewarding Group’s focus on Teaching To Fish, our role also includes the experience of consulting and coaching with information, knowledge, education and key strategies.
With the FSG stewarding methodology of coming along side, Fish Stewarding Group focuses not only on the giving but most importantly on the teaching of what it takes to move every touchpoint forward. Give a Fish or Teach to Fish is not just for not-for-profits. We believe it is for business as well. When something is given for free or without development, the hand is usually soon to be back for more. What is the alternative? We believe that when you Teach To Fish, the opportunity given creates the ability to grow and do for one’s self while also learning to lead others in doing the same.
Fish Stewarding Group is bearing the weight of messaging, strategy, finance and development by coming along side. For purposes such as education and stability, FSG generally has a more intensive front-end involvement. The overall objective is that after executing with FSG the long term sustainability and business endurance are then carried forward by the owner and their team.
Messaging and Optics Division
While FSG is not for everyone, we seek to promote the truth and remove the hype. Fish Stewarding Group’s Messaging and Optics division is the entry point for all of our projects. Our FSG Discovery and Audit Process is a comprehensive approach that covers and defines such keys as:
- Intention vs Perception Optics
- Comparative and Competitive
- Compliance and Liability Issues
- Vetting of Personnel
- Online and Offline Client Content Review
- Brand Engagement and Reputation
- Subjectivity, Humility and Claims Analysis
- Security, Stability and Protection of a Vision